Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Couple of Quick Cards

So I had a little free time tonight and thought I'd make a couple of cards to send out tomorrow. The first is a thank you card for my cousin who played a flute duet with me at my sister's wedding. I love this 80's Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm! I also used a cuttlebug die for the Thanks sentiment and paper from Basic Grey. So cute!

This next one is a get well card for a friend from church. She has been sick and in the hospital for several weeks and I thought I'd send her a card to help cheer her up. This one uses Stampin' Up stamps, Nestabilities dies, stickles, Basic Grey paper, Washi tape, some lace and some stick pins from my sewing box.

The following card was for my mom to send to a family member as a thank you for taking pictures at my sister's wedding. The colors echo what we used for the reception decorations. I used a cuttlebug die for the sentiment and flowers, some ribbon from my stash and a border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment